Saturday, November 06, 2004

the photo replacement.


the no lip suggestion
Originally uploaded by cheersfortrout.
I was brushing my teeth, and when I looked up in the mirror, I thought my eyes looked weird. So I had to take a doofus, deer-in-headlights self portrait, to prove myself wrong.
I've decided that the no lip suggestion is perhaps the most overused facial expression signifying either indifference, or impressiveness.
Also, I've decided that this should've been the face I made for both my highschool and college yearbook photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger opalina said...

its strange.. this expression resembles these characters that used to be in the cave ride at six flags over texas. i guess you had to be there.

still diggin' your blog, kitty cat.

November 9, 2004 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Sarabi said...

your eyes still look almond shaped to me, Leslie. maybe i should do a lipsless photo of myself when i get home and post in on my blog to see if i can get you to chuckle. ^_~

November 10, 2004 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home