Friday, October 29, 2004

hibernation mode.

I started working for Machine on Thursday. I like it: cool people, dim lights, an extensive iTunes library that never stops, my own work station, not-so-heinous tasks, and soon, a paycheck. Yay! But seriously, I know I'm going to learn alot from them because I learned something new both days I've been there.

On a different note, my heater in the Trin hasn't been working for the past few days. And I lost my lease, and it had the number of Mr. Maintence written on one of the pages. It's freezing in here. I like sleeping in the cold and all, but it's a little too cold when you're only one body.

I'm glad it's Friday. I need to catch up on my sleeping in.

I don't believe I'm doing anything for Halloween. There's really no point; it's not like back in the day when we used to fuck shit up in stealth mode. It kinda sucks. But, so it goes. It's not like anyone would even want to go raise hell, such a "pusspuss," as Billie would say.

It's too cold in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home