Friday, November 26, 2004

the five stripes.

Alright, so yesterday, Thanksgiving, I was feeling sorry for myself because of the fact that I couldn't be with my family. But in truth, I was with family for a few hours...that family being Katherine, Al, and Katherine's family. They've been good to me for the past four years, and I'm thankful for that, because if I didn't have them to go to, then I really would have nothing. And I did get to speak to Billie, Roxanne and my parents. Liz was sleeping, but she knows I love her.
And I was also angry at the fact that I had to go into work today, but it was cool. Because if I didn't go in today, I would've most likely just been laid up in bed all day, feeling sorry for myself or some shit. Besides, I had a meeting about the K•Swiss project that I get to be involved with. So it's all good because portfolio-wise, that's a pretty impressive company name to have done work for.

At this very moment, there's a mouse wandering around my feet. The dude is walking around like he owns the place. I gotta buy some damn glue traps tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home