Wednesday, November 24, 2004

warm hearts, cold hands.

Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that I used to enjoy. Now, it's kinda like any other day, except now I get depressed simply because of the fact that I don't get to hang out with my family. And you know, I may spend a few hours with Katherine's family in Jersey, and I'm thankful that they're like my foster home, but I always feel out of place, and I always end up feeling isolated. And I hate having to call my family, just to hear ourselves tell each other how much we miss one another.
I'd love to wallow in an entire bottle of whiskey tomorrow, and I'd kill to go shopping with Katherine on Friday, but I gotta go iShip on Friday. This is what I was asked on Tuesday, "...would you be interested in a full-time position after you're done with the internship?" Totally. Rad.

I knew I should've just left the skeletons where they fell. Don't mess with the voodoo. Don't touch it. Leave it alone. It's not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home