Sunday, November 21, 2004

the worst parking spot ever.

I can't believe it's already sunday nite. Where the hell did the weekend go? Days seem to go by so fast now. Drag.
My original purpose for going to hang out with Katherine and Alfred today was to go buy some new curtains and a bamboo blind for my windows. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I was all psyched that I was going to get window treatments, and I'm in my car, setting up some music to jam out to, and I'm ready to go; had my car in drive, looked over my shoulder and, "what the fuck!?" I'm thinking to myself, "It didn't freeze last nite!...that's not fucking slush!" So I get out, and yeah, I was pissed: my back passenger side window in the cargo area was fucking spiderwebbedly cracked. So I got out, inspected that shit, and I was pissed. It looks like it was shot by a bb gun, because there's a tiny hole, and yeah, I touched it, and if I hit a pothole, that shit would've shattered everywhere. Thank god for safety glass. So I drove to Katherine's, and Al's gonna make some calls and find me a deal on glass, and he's gonna have it fixed...it's a great thing that he's in the car business.
So naturally, since I have to take care of that mess; no curtains were bought. We duct taped it up, and I left my car in Abington at their place. I'd rather not have a duct taped car in philly, cause then it'd be pretty obvious that my stereo could easily be stolen...not that I have a stereo that would be worth anything, but still.
What a drag. But at least we had a fun day. And at least I bought some new shampoo that makes my hair feel stellar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home