Saturday, December 25, 2004

why she left in the first place.

So here I am in Louisiana. I've been missing Philly and my apartment since I got here, but whatever. My cat that Liz saved is the sweetest kitty; he's beautiful, and he's laying beside me in bed right now grooming himself. Precious.
Yeah, so christmas. Technically, it's christmas now. It doesn't phase me. Even if I am happy, I'm sad. That's just how it is. Being home is always a little depressing. I hate having to somewhat live through what I already had to live through.
I hate to say it, but I don't think I'll be coming back down here for awhile. I end up just drinking and cussing a lot.

Oh well. It's christmas. I can't deny that I love my family, but I can't stand being around them for too long. I'm leaving for Philly on Wednesday. I'll be back to spend New Year's alone...how pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home