Thursday, January 13, 2005

must have lost her.

It's been a weird past few days at Machine. It's been a weird past few days in general.

So yesterday, I left at around three in the afternoon because there wasn't much going on. I'm walking home, and I'm on the corner of 3rd and Pine, and I really have to pee, so I'm just thinking to myself, "Three more blocks." This dude came up from behind me and asked for directions. I told him, and I realize a day later that I gave him the wrong directions: I was thinking of Broad St...oops. Anyway. He then proceeded to lay on the compliments, "You realize that you're very beautiful, right?...yakkittie yak...would you like to get a cup of coffee?" I told him that I was on my way home from work, and that I really had to pee. He said that I could use the restroom in the coffeeshop. In the end, I let the dude buy me a cup of coffee. Then as soon as I could get myself out of that situation, I hurried home and pissed like a race-horse.
It was all very flattering, but he's not really who I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home