Monday, January 31, 2005

the one she keeps inside.

Yeah, he's right: one of the best things about working there is that you can drink in the office during office hours.

So last nite after I took my shower, I came to the conclusion that I deserve better than what I've been giving myself for the past few years. I've been treating myself, and have been allowing others to treat me like a fucking ragdoll. And that's not what I am. I deserve better. No more self-degradation. It's time I start believing in myself. I'm so tired of it all. The bar has been lifted, once again. My standards are so high now that I don't even think it's feasible anymore.

I'm over it.

I just feel like a sad bastard again. My chemicals are all out of balance. Some days I feel like I don't know who I am. Some days I feel like I hate who I've become. I don't care anymore. I just want to be okay. I don't want anyone to worry about me. I'll get through everything eventually...at least I'll try my best.

Eat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home