Tuesday, February 08, 2005

the way it goes.

I don't have anything to say really. I don't even know why I bothered to open this page. But I did. So I shall type.

Here's how I've been lately: better.
Here's how I want to be in the coming days: better.
Here's who I miss: the ones that make me smile.
Here's what I always think about: where I went wrong, and how I can save myself.

I think I've gotten to that point where I feel content, yet stuck in a rut at the same time. I don't know what to do. I just don't know about anything. I don't quite know what I'm doing with myself. Live from day to day, and have nothing to show for yourself at the end of the day...is that what it's all about? I always thought that I would do great things. I still think that I'm going to do something great. But I just wish that I had some idea as what I'm going to do, and when it's going to take place.
Am I going to have to move, or something? Is Philadelphia not the place where my mission is set? It feels right, but at the same time, it feels all wrong.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home