Thursday, March 31, 2005

don't second guess.

Sometimes I want to crash cars just for the hell of it. Of course I want to walk away unscathed. There's just something completely alluring about smashing shit up. I believe Billy Corgan once sang, "...in you feel so dirty, in you I crash cars." Yeah. I was just sitting here thinking about destruction. I like the sound of breaking glass. That is all.

Well I be damned...Terri Schiavo finally died. Here's my piece on that: it's about time, eh? I'm sure she was glad to go. I know that if I were in her position, I'd slit my own wrists if I could. It was all blown out of proportion.
Don't people realize that way back in the 19th century, by both Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer proposed this ideology that only the fit survive? Disease and disabilities are factors in natural selection. I mean, clearly the world population is increasing like mad, and with modern advances in medical procedures and genetic alterations in crops...we pretty much have the longest life expectancy ever...so yeah, since we're basically the highest on the food chain, in order to balance out the ever increasing population, there has to be something to kill us off. We make our own natural selection factors: drugs, disease, disablity, drunk drivers...whatever. People have to die sometime, and why hang on to a life that's not contributing to society in any means?
Am I going to hell for this? Yeah, probably...if I believed in it. Ha. Too bad suckas. You know where I'm going?...to another universe, or parellel to live another life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home