Sunday, March 27, 2005

she said it's alright.

Happy Easter. Whatever, who cares — I'm not religious and I don't really care too much for the Easter Bunny, although he does seem to always leave me loads of chocolate that I shouldn't have lying around my house. It's stashed under my butcher block, out of sight so I don't think about it. Chocolate is delicious. Almost too delicious. It makes me happy, but in excess it makes me feel gross. Hidden is my best bet.

When I was in Louisiana back in December for xmas, I went to see The Life Aquatic, and at the end of the movie in that pivotal scene where they finally find the shark, I remember almost wanting to cry because the background music was Sigur Ros. The reason: that song was one of the tracks in the Machine iTunes library, and hearing it in Louisiana made me miss Philadelphia. And hearing it right now...it makes me miss Machine.

I left my bottle of rum at Katherine's house. I shall retrieve that tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home