Thursday, May 12, 2005

soylent green...

"...is made of PEOPLE!!" -phil hartman, SNL

Saturday I have an interview for a part-time position in sales at Smith & Hawken. I know it's not graphic design, but it's equally exciting. Why is it exciting? I'll tell you quite simply: gardening, horticulture, botany, outdoor living...it all makes me happy. It is something that I grew up with and love. Hopefully, I'll get it because I would be so stoked.

Anyways, Felicia got herself an apartment around the Art Museum area. She moves in at the beginning of June. I'm excited about that, because that means I have a good friend within the city limits. Her graduation is this Sunday, and the next day she starts her new job in the city. Nuts.

I have decided, after much bullshit that I will be renewing my lease at the Trinity. I shall sleep with the Holy Ghost further more.

Last night, I saw an old chap who made me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home