Tuesday, April 26, 2005

dear, infatuation.

I talked to my parents this weekend. I was just calling to see how everything's going back in Louisiana. They seem to be well, and they were glad to hear that I was well, as well.

And I talked to Liz, she's doing alright. I have yet to speak with Billie. I should call her seeing as how I missed her call yesterday. What was I doing?...I have no clue. Being a nerd I'm sure. I also spoke with Rusty earlier this evening. He and D are up to the same old antics.

It's been a slow day. I finished a new element of my portfolio that I started yesterday. It's a hand crafted hard bound book showcasing my illustration work. My craftsmanship has drastically improved. It's a nice juxtapostion of sorts.

Anyway. Yeah. That's about it as of late. Laid back days of summer are approaching, yet oddly, that's always how my entire life has seemed to have flowed. Just take 'er easy. You know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home