Sunday, May 01, 2005

seen it all before.

Yesterday was Felicia's final thesis presentation. It was quite interesting...and to be honest, a bit boring. But all in all, it was good to see. I saw some people I haven't seen since I've left school, and also Sheila came. I feel bad that I didn't get to hang out with her more, but I'm on a tight budget and I also had a few bad personal days, so I really wouldn't have been great company. At least it was good to see her and know that she's been doing well for herself.
I'm completely over my depressed spell that I was under. It's just a way of life. I'm used to it by now, although it freaks other people out, which I hate. But oh well.
Katherine told me today that Allen proposed to her. Yay! I'm happy for her. I do enjoy a good girlie tale! I can't wait to see the ring he picked out.

Alison graced me with her company today, and that was nice. Like seriously, my week was just so shitty that it was good to see everyone and hang out with them for a bit. I also talked to both Billie and Liz, so that brightened me up. Liz got herself a new iSight camera, so yeah the one that I bought her for xmas is now hooked up to my computer. Ha...it's so ridiculously unnecessary, but it's fun to make faces in the camera. So Liz and I had an iChat video conferencing session...that was neat. Check it...

conference
Originally uploaded by cheersfortrout.


I like how I can take stills. It's fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home