Monday, May 16, 2005

what say you and all your friends?


flea
Originally uploaded by cheersfortrout.



Felicia graduated this Sunday morning from PhilaU. She starts her new job tomorrow at some architecture firm here in Philadelphia. Katherine and I hung out with her family for a dramatic lunch, but all in all, it was a good celebration. I did get to see SMW for the last time, and I ran into Brittany and Caroline which was cool. Brit quickly caught me up on what she's been up to, and we exchanged our contact info before the future truly made us lose touch.

Katherine said this to me: "You know what's sad?...all our PhilaU ties are gone now; we have no reason to ever go back to that place now." Me: "Yeah, you're right." It is a bit depressing. Everyone's enrolled in the school of life.

I found a bicycle in the trash near Katherine's house later in the evening and Allen was kind enough to let me stash it in his trunk. I kind of scratched his car's paint job, but yeah I didn't realize it. Total accident. My bad. I gave the bike away to someone who would appreciate it.

My interview went rather well on Saturday. I believe I shall be hearing the aye or nay concerning the matter on Wednesday. So, we'll see.

Have I mentioned lately that I don't really know what I'm doing? I think about this one parallel constantly. It kills me to know that it was right around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home