Wednesday, June 15, 2005

be what may.

I've decided, once again, that I shall move out of the Trinity. It's a little saddening, but a year of vertical living is plenty. I'm going back to flats. This is what I'll miss: my own front door, the personal washer/dryer, rooftop affairs and last but not least, my neighborhood.

Because the Trinity is having plumbing problems, my basement is damp as hell and I've been trying to save some documents I had stored down there from getting gross and mildewy. I found this written in one of my legal pads from college:

"Cause we're never going to understand her. And that's going to piss off a lot of people. Especially me. And I am her."

I'm viewing an apartment in the Art Museum area today. I don't know how I feel about that area. It's too distant. I like how I'm able to step out of my apartment, pick any direction and have so many store and restaurant options to choose from. Who knows, maybe it's not so terribly bad over there. I mean, Felicia lives there.

Yesterday in the early evening, I fell off my bicycle on a busy street. A taxi cab nearly sideswiped me and I crash landed on the sidewalk. My left knee is all bruised up. At least I didn't fall under the wheels of a car...cause it's not like I have health insurance.

Where the hell is Alison? Alison, what the hell?! I tried calling you on Monday. Is everything okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home