Wednesday, June 08, 2005

scratch my parts.

A couple of guys from the realty group that leases out my apartment came over today to inspect the property at the owner's request. The owner was also supposed to call me. He never did...granted it's only like 4:44pm, still I think it's rude to call people about business after work hours. Not that I worked today, but that's beside my point.

So, it's been hot as balls this past week and a half. And when it gets hot as balls like this, the Trinity is like a sweat-box. Today, I sat down on my couch with intentions to get further along with Ayn Rand, and I just passed out. I was having these delirious states of semiconsciousness where I would open my eyes, but I couldn't move and then I'd continue with the crazy dream I was having about riding bicycles and getting lost in Philadelphia.

It's hot and I'm gross and I'm itchy.

I think I have poison ivy. I did cut back the poison ivy at Katherine's house, but I washed my hands directly after and I cleaned my Felco's, and that was like a week ago. I don't know. It looks exactly like when I had it a few year ago on my hands...and even then, I didn't touch the ivy. I think it's from my shoes. My second theory is that it's heat rash. But yeah, it's poison ivy, who am I kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home