Sunday, May 22, 2005

skin deep.

Ha. Today Katherine had a Mary Kay consultant over at her house, so her, Felicia and I got treated to facials. Nice. Okay...I bought shit from the lady, but it was totally worth it.

Later on, we dropped my car off at the shop so it could get it's much needed oil change. And then Felicia and I went to get our hair cut. My hair is too gorgeous, but that's partly because I exfoliated my scalp and deep conditioned my hair the nite before. Either way, it's hot.

Billie texted messaged me throughout the day, mainly while her and some friends were at the movies watching StarWars. She said it blew, and during a smoke break she called because it'd be quicker to tell me how terrible it is/was. She said her phone would alarm everytime she had a new text message and how it was totally pissing off some random dude sitting next to her..."ruining his experience." Ha.

Allen's nephew, Matthew told him that it looks like I lost weight. Aw. I don't think I have. They say he just wants to bone me...and I don't blame him. I kid, I kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home