Tuesday, June 28, 2005

stiff as a bored.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Leslie Graham.
Birthday:June the eleventh...'eighty-two.
Birthplace:Warner Robbins, Georgia.
Current Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Eye Color:Brown.
Hair Color:Three shades of brown.
Height:Five foot, eight.
Right Handed or Left Handed:The right way.
Your Heritage:CaucAsian. Texas and Thailand.
The Shoes You Wore Today:Green, orange and white 1984 Converse Re-Issues.
Your Weakness:Being too nice for my own good.
Your Fears:Being a failure.
Your Perfect Pizza:White pepperoni pizza...and don't forget the fucking ricotta.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Put my college degree to use.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"...indeed."
Thoughts First Waking Up:Whatever story is being covered on WHYY Radio, since my alarm is set to that station.
Your Best Physical Feature:I'm going to have to go with my smile.
Your Bedtime:Varies. It all depends on how tired I am. But usually it's lights out somewhere in between 8pm and 2am.
Your Most Missed Memory:Driving and riding around with the gang.
Pepsi or Coke:Dr. Pepper.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Wendy's.
Single or Group Dates:Group date?...I don't think I've done that. Obviously single...because if I'm interested, I'd take my date back to my place, duh.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:I brew my own tea. Bottled tea is too grossly sweet. I'm deliciously bitter.
Chocolate or Vanilla:How about a little bit of both.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee, with sugar and cream.
Do you Smoke:Sort of. Kind of. Used to?
Do you Swear:When necessary.
Do you Sing:In my car...when I'm "swinging my heavy metal hair, woo woo woo."
Do you Shower Daily:I try to. And if not, then certainly every other day.
Have you Been in Love:I think so. Of course with someone who didn't want a relationship...go figure.
Do you want to go to College:Already drove that road. Next.
Do you want to get Married:It's a nice idea.
Do you belive in yourself:You spell that: b-e-l-i-e-v-e...believe. And yeah, I do, but sometimes not enough.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Most definitely on rollercoasters. Dramamine is my friend for trips to amusement parks.
Do you think you are Attractive:I'd do me.
Are you a Health Freak:Not really.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes, as a matter of fact I do. And I'm thankful for that.
Do you like Thunderstorms:I do. I like to pretend the gods are getting their anger out, because afterwards, it's always nice and calm.
Do you play an Instrument:No, but I own a couple.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Surprisingly, I only had a few drinks this past month. It was only beers, so that doesn't really count.
In the past month have you Smoked:I think my last cigarette was three weeks ago.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nah, it's been over a month since I've last done anything illegal.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Sort of.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Bitch, I work in a mall...get the fuck outta here.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:That's unheard of. I had an Oreo Blizzard from the DQ on Friday.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Mmm, yeah, a couple of weeks ago I had it three days in a row for lunch.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Dumb question. Next.
In the past month have you been Dumped:I take dumps.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No, but I'd like to.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Ummm...I don't think so.
Ever been Drunk:Ha. No comment.
Ever been called a Tease:Ummm...yeah, actually I have.
Ever been Beaten up:I'm too tough for that.
Ever Shoplifted:Bunches.
How do you want to Die:Nobly.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I want to be everything.
What country would you most like to Visit:I hear Italy is nice.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue and green.
Favourite Hair Color:Browns and Sexy Matt's dirty blonde color.
Short or Long Hair:Short and medium are always nice to run your fingers thru.
Height:Taller than me.
Weight:Strong enough to manhandle me.
Best Clothing Style:Themselves.
Number of Drugs I have taken:No comment. Next.
Number of CDs I own:Bunches. But I don't listen to them anymore. I'm totally digital.
Number of Piercings:Two sets of two.
Number of Tattoos:None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:"I do not regret the things that I've done, but those that I did not do."

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home