Tuesday, July 12, 2005

bring it all down.

I went and had dinner at Felicia's place last night. Afterwards, we went for a walk to check out my new apartment. I wanted to see if that guy moved out yet. I went around back, and to my surprise, someone had cleaned up all the weeds in the backyard. I saw lights on in the windows, so I assume that there is someone still in there. Oddly, I was happy and sad about the weeds at the same time. I kinda wanted to clean it up myself because it'd be something to do, but it's nice that they cleaned it up for me. I told the realtors that I had a lot of plants, so maybe they told the maintenance crew to clean up for me, which was nice of them.

You know, good things do come to those that wait...my free cable is back on. My neighbor is paying for it, and she has no idea that her cable wire that runs through my end of the basement is hooked up to a splitter. Score. Now I have television for the last few weeks that I'm here and I won't be entirely bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home