Friday, July 29, 2005

moving at high speeds.

I pick up my lease and keys today. Nice. Unfortunately, I'm scheduled to work everyday this weekend, including today so I'm going to have to move during the evenings. At least it won't be ass sweatingly hot during the moves. I'm so excited! Nothing's better than moving into a new space.

The interview on Wednesday went okay. I was actually a bit nervous. And I was all sweaty and flustered from the 105º temperature outside that day. But I gave it my best effort, and we'll just see where that goes. I even followed-up with a thank you letter...how professional of me.

Next week, I'm picking up all these extra hours at S&H because everyone is going on vacation. I don't mind because I can use the money. I believe the cattiness involving me has blown over. Awesome. I don't like that petty mess.

Man, I really want coffee and a squagel from Cosi but it's past eleven o'clock and they stop serving breakfast then. Bummer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

August 9, 2005 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home