Sunday, August 28, 2005

lung and wiener hype.

Yesterday, I got to bum a few smokes off of someone I wish I could see more often. Let me just say that it was pure pleasure. Camel, pleasure to burn. That slogan doesn't kid. I know why I quit, and that would be because I can't afford to pay for that habit anymore. It's not because I know it's bad for me, and because all my friends and my mother hate it...it is purely out of the fact that I'm broke. Plain and simple. And if I hit the lottery tomorrow, you're damn right the first thing I'd buy would be a carton of smokes. But I don't play the lottery, so there.

All I really want to say is that I enjoyed my yesterday. Oh, and that on my way home from work I passed the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. Rock! That's the second time in my life that I've seen one of those Wienermobiles...and each time I had this rush of extreme silliness go through my body. Ha. Pure happiness comes from a giant wiener on wheels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home