Wednesday, August 24, 2005

clips of a conversation.

I just sent Katherine an email, and I realized that it seems like something I would normally write here, so here's what I wrote her this morning:


Holy crap...it's a nice day today. If there's one thing I love about living here at my new place, it's the fact that I can wake up in the morning, make some coffee on my way to the bathroom and then step outside to water and sit with my plants while getting my recommended daily ten minutes in the sun so my body can produce its vitamin D. Life is good.

For the past two days, I've been really thinking about cigarettes. Mind you, I haven't had one in a little over two months, maybe close to three...I dunno, it's been a while that's all I know. I'm starting to jones. I keep trying to occupy my time so I don't think about it, but every time I'm idle which is often, all I can think is, "Man it sure would be nice to have a cigarette right now." I mean, I just took a pause from writing this and I was thinking about how nice it would be for a smoke break. I was at Rite Aid last night and I was just staring at the cigarette wall with envy. I'm beginning to not feel right about myself...like I'm a farce. But at the same time, I know it's for the better that I don't smoke. Sigh...why can't they just sell single cigarettes? Just one, that's all I need to remind me of how good and bad they are.

Dude, last night, I couldn't sleep because I had the worst stomach pains, and I was thinking about your ulcers and how your pains when you get them are probably like five times as bad...and so, I feel for you cause that was terrible. I was up until like 4 a.m.

I just felt like shooting the shit. Have an awesome day!



See, I told you so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home