Sunday, November 27, 2005

wishing there was more.

My holiday weekend didn't turn out the way I was hoping it'd turn out. But you know the old saying: don't count your chickens before they hatch. At least I got to eat a little turkey at Katherine's mom's house in Jersey and I got to spend the weekend with my cat and dog...they are my immediate family.
Anyway. Nothing special has been going on. There's work, which is going as well as it can be going right now. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about where I want my career to go. The thing is, it can't really go anywhere until I have money saved up to start up my ideas. Meh. It's nice to think about the future, but at the same time it's a bad thing to do.
I get a week off for Christmas. I don't know what to do with it. I don't really know if I want to visit home in Louisiana. I'd love to see my parents, but I'd rather save the money that I would be spending on a plane ticket for my future plans.
It's cold in my apartment. The heat is regulated by the landlord, and right now, it's not up very high. At least it beats the Trinity where the heat just never worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home